Friday, April 6, 2012

Emergency Kit!




I've always been one to bring extra everything in my bag, you know, for when those "just in case" moments happen. As always I used to get carried away and end up carrying more in my bag than I would ever need. Here's my little "emergency kit" that I think you would all appreciate.

Rosebud Salve or Petroleum jelly: Not only can you apply this to your lips, hands and elbows for added moisture but this is a great product to apply on the areas on your feet that rub against your shoe. This is especially helpful for girls who always wear heels and is a life saver, I promise.

Double Sided Tape: Is probably one of the most useful items for a woman's wardrobe. You know what I mean!

A Mini Sewing Kit: You probably won't need this in your bag everyday (depending on what you're wearing) but it is helpful when you're traveling!

Bandages and Polysporin: Self explanatory!

Mini Dental Flossers: I find these to be incredibly useful, more so than regular floss. Its easy to use and has a pick on the other side :)

Mini Mint Case: You just never know when you need it. Also if you're going to a formal event, its much nicer to pop these in your mouth rather than gum. Also, many mint cases for women come with a hidden mirror!


All of these things can go into a mini make up bag or even a Ziplock bag if your own purse is lacking space. If you would like to add anything else, please feel free! 'Til next time ;)




5 comments:

Miss Cris said...

I have one of these in my purse too!

Though I carry lady things and perfume in it too. ^^; I should add bandages though.

Lolita Riot said...

its not really an emergency kit lol its just stuff I bring for emergencies!

Nat said...

Bring things for emergencies- we think alike! Although I carry an excessive amount =\ Awesome list!

CrystalCandy said...

Mini dental flossers are all I use now, even at home. lol

Ioana-Carmen said...

Lovely babe! Let`s follow each other!
xoxo

FashionSpot.ro