Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A new start...

Its been over a year since I have done any updates. I've been going through a lot of life changes all in my personal life. Its funny how quickly things seem to be taken away from you and you're left to figure out life for yourself. All of this has been for the most part a positive life experience for me and I am proud to say I have grown quite a bit. I still feel I have a lot of things to figure out but I'm trying to take it one day at a time. I just have to keep in mind, nothing "perfect" last forever but every end comes a great new beginning. 
I can say I've never quite felt more like myself than in the past 14 months. The things I have experienced where out of my comfort zone and if you told me 2 years ago what I would have been trying I would have laughed at you. Hopefully I will be able to make more posts in the future, but I make no promises! Anything specific you'd like me to post about just let me know in the comments.... til next time!



1 comment:

richards84 said...

One of my most interesting follows on Twitter. Keep it coming Sher!